<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22581490?origin\x3dhttp://-erised.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
soulmates.
Profile



sookee

04071987
NTU, NBS

your thoughts?



Good Reads

Ade
Becky
Bena
Cheryl
Hana
Jacqueline
Jiani
Josephine
Laura
Michie
Minshan
Shir
Xin
Yeow Teck
Yihan
Yueru
Ziwan

rewind

February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

credits

xxx

Friday, July 10, 2009

After the 21st birthday, the next big thing is to hit the 3-0. So, this year's 22nd just went by pretty quietly. Minshan & Bena brought me out for dinner at Ramen Ten, Ade Ho & Chelle promised to treat me to somewhere atas and 4th of July itself was spent with Reub & his family (my mom didn't wanna celebrate my bday this year cuz of some superstition). I've only received 4 presents this year- a leather clutch from Fel which she got from Switzerland, a pair of blue music note earrings from Swee Kun, a black bag from Anu and lastly, a pretty black FCUK watch from Reub:


I was pretty surprised myself when I opened the present, seeing that I've received 3 watches last year for my 21st. But then, the watch holds a very deep significance and meaning behind it and so I have to say, I really really love it. Not the watch itself per se, but the significance behind the beautiful watch. Maybe for once, Reub can be romantic! Hahahaha gasps* He also brought me to the place which I've wanted to go last year (but no more vacancies)- Flutes at the Fort. This also came as a surprise as he didn't wanna tell me where we're going and all along he led me to believe that we're going to Dempsey. It's really such a nice and beautiful place (: Hmmm I wonder if he secretly took some crash courses on "How to become THE perfect boyfriend". Alright I should give him some credit for all the effort cuz he's really not that kind of boyfriend we girls always see on teevee. So, thanks Mr Sivaraj, if you're reading this!

I can't believe I've been talking so much about him. I feel like a silly little girl all over again. After being together for almost half a decade, I still get all the butterflies fluttering in my stomach just thinking or talking about him.


11:33 PM